Human Resources Representative
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Rockler Companies, Inc. is a growing national retail, direct mail and publishing organization headquartered in Medina, MN, with retail stores across the U.S. We're committed to attracting and employing the best people by offering competitive salaries and benefits, a diverse work environment, and challenging growth opportunities. Learn more about our company at www.rockler.com!|
Rockler Companies, Inc. is seeking a talented Human Resources Representative to add to our team.
The Human Resources Representative performs duties in all areas of HR, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employee relations, safety, training, employment administration, and benefits administration.
This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization. The HR Representative must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the business needs.
|Duties:|| - Recruiting/Staffing: Manage applicant flow/applicant tracking, schedule interviews, assist with preparation and presentation of offers, manage pre-hire (I9, E-Verify) and onboarding processes. Manage offboarding and conduct exit interviews.|
- Manage and track all employee disciplinary action. Ensure consistency and ensure proper documentation is collected/maintained. Assist/coach supervisors with policy interpretation and application.
- Respond to requests for information, i.e. unemployment responses, employment verifications, salary surveys, etc.
- Manage employee status changes; maintain employee personnel files.
- Manage/maintain department metrics and required government reporting (EEO, OSHA, etc.)
- Responsible for distributing, monitoring and ensuring performance evaluations are done in a timely manner per practice/policy.
- Assist with administration of benefits and compensation programs; maintain/coordinate employee recognition programs.
- Safety/Worker’s Compensation: Participate on Safety Team; maintain OSHA logs; assist with Worker’s Compensation administration; conduct safety trainings as needed.
|Qualifications:|| - 2 years prior HR experience. Bachelors’ Degree preferred.|
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Experience with OSHA recordkeeping and general safety.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices in a multi-state environment.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and demonstrated skills in record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with multiple and shifting priorities.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.